Schrift auf Bild Lasern. Umgekehrte Maske auf Bild? (Writing on image lasers. Reverse mask on picture?)

Ich hätte gerne das Lightburn das Bild nicht Lasert wo die Schrift stehen soll. Eigentlich genau das selbe wie eine “Maske auf Bild” nur umgekehrt. Gibt es dafür eine Lösung?

I would have liked the LightBurn not to laser the image where the writing should be. Actually exactly the same as a “mask on picture” only in reverse. Is there a solution for this?

1, Duplicate text
2. On the same layer as text, draw a rectangle the shape of the image
3. Group 1 and 2
4. Mask image using grouped shape

Sorry vielleicht ist der Übersetzer zu schlecht kannst du das Bitte nochmal genauer schreiben :smiley: ich verstehe es leider nicht -.-

Sorry maybe the translator is too bad can you write that in more detail please :smiley: unfortunately I don’t understand it -.-

I’ll try again.

1. Make a duplicate copy of the text that you want to use as part of the mask. “TEST” in this case.
  2. On the same cut layer as the duplicated text, draw a rectangle that fits the shape of the image.
  3. Select the duplicated text and the rectangle from steps 1 and 2 and then group them.
  4. Select the grouped shape, then select the image, then Tools->Apply mask to image

Uploading: Test3.png…

was mach ich falsch? :smiley:

What am I doing wrong? :smiley:

Change Layer mode to Line (from Fill). Then apply the mask.

Also, you want to make sure that the mask and text align perfectly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.