Schriftzug auf Folie Laserern, schneidet quer durch? (Laser cutting lettering on foil, cuts straight through?)

Hi All,

bin neu hier und begrüsse euch erst mal aller herzlichst… :wink:

Jetzt zu meinem Problem:
Ich habe mir einen Sculpfun zugelegt und habe bisher auch recht akzeptable Ergebnisse erziehlt!
Ich will Abziehfolie Lasern, so weit so gut, klappt auch so, dass ich den Folienträger nicht mit durchschneide, ABER, bei einem Schriftzug lasert er beim Buchstabenwechsel weiter und schneidet die damit in zwei Hälfetn… :frowning: Ich finde den Fehler nicht, hat jemand von Euch eine Idee???

Danke Euch,
LG
La_Mofeta (Patrick)

Hi All,

I’m new here and would like to welcome you all warmly… :wink:

Now to my problem:
I bought a Sculpfun and have achieved quite acceptable results so far!
I want to laser the peel-off film, so far so good, it works so that I don’t cut through the film carrier, BUT, with a lettering it continues to laser when the letters change and cuts it into two halves… :frowning: I can’t find the mistake, it has Does anyone of you have an idea???

Thank you,
LG
La_Mofeta (Patrick)

1 Like

Can you upload a picture of what is happening? We need to see where it is not supposed to burn.

Hi,

Schau mal in den Geräteeinstellungen bei dem “Schneller Leerraum-Scan” .
Wenn dieser Aktiviert ist schalte ihn aus und Versuche es noch einmal.

Hi,

Have a look in the device settings at the “Fast empty space scan”.
If this is activated, switch it off and try again.

Hallo,
erst mal Danke,
habs probiert sowohl als auch, der Laser geht beim Buchstabenwechsel
offensichtlich nicht ganz aus, aber es reicht die Folie zu Cutten… :frowning:
Ich bin durch alle Menüs, ich finde nix plausibles… :wink:

Hast Du oder jemand anderes noch eine Idee?

VG
Patrick

Hello,
first of all thank you,
I’ve tried both and, the laser works when the letters change
obviously not quite enough, but it’s enough to cut the foil… :frowning:
I’ve gone through all the menus and can’t find anything plausible… :wink:

Do you or someone else have another idea?

VG
Patrick

Hi Mikey,
thanks, and no, it is very difficult to take a picture of this problem, because it is very fine…
In attach, have a look, i hope it is o.k. an it shows what I mean.

Greetings
Patrick

“laser works when the letters change
obviously not quite enough, but it’s enough to cut the foil”

If I understand correctly, the lines across the letters in “RED” in the 3rd and 4th rows is the problem. As it sweeps across the letter, it is strong enough to actually cut.

The only thing I can figure out is that the laser might not have enough time to shut off. Have you tried slowing it down and reducing the power to compensate?

I do not see a consistent repeat of what is happening, so a mechanical problem does not seem to be the issue.

Hi MikeyH,
I have tried it in all variations, slow, fast and much more…
It seems that the laser does not switch off when changing letters,
you can see it clearly in the track.

Surely that can’t be intentional?

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Greetings
Patrick

In your console window type $$ & press enter. Look for $32= parameter. It should read $32=1. If it reads $32=0, type $32=1 & enter. This should turn off the laser between moves. If it already shows $32=1, I am at a loss.

Sorry, I did not notice between-letters traces, so I did not suggest $32=1 as a solution. Follow the steps Tim listed above. You can set this in the Console window.

It seems Sculpfun does not turn this parameter on. My S30 Pro machine came with it turned off.

Like Tim said, there can not be much else that can cause the pattern in your image.

Hello Tim,

that was the solution, thank you very much, I’m so happy now… :smile:

Greetings
Patrick

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.