Screen size settings

In lightburn, i have to go out of full screen on the computer to see certain things such as my fire button. When i do that, then i lose other things like my laser position accross the bottom of my screen. It makes it a pain when i have to keep toggling back and forth to full screen.

For instance, i like to move the laser to all 4 corners and sometime 6 positions and fire the laser to line up work. If im at the bottom of my work area i have to go out of full screen to see the fire button.
Anyone know of a setting to fix this?

Can you take some screenshots of what you’re dealing with?

Dont know if this worked or not. In the middle of a burn right now, so cant do real time pics

Ok it worked. See how the bottom of the screen disapears when i have fire button.

What’s the vertical resolution of your monitor? I suspect 768. If so, this is the likely reason. LightBurn’s default layout assumes vertical resolution higher than 768.

The typical suggestion is to go to a single pane model instead of the default double pane model. Remove the tabs that you don’t use and consolidate the tabs into a single pane by grabbing and moving the tab title bar.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.