Screenshot of "need to delete files from a ruida controller" error message

Weird one here. I am part of a maker space and we are making training and safety videos. I am making a smaller one for deleting files from a ruida controller. It happens all the time to newbies and they panic because we only allow 3 hours of booked laser time. Because I have to hand hold with this video and not assume anything, I want to see if anyone has a screen shot of the error message in LB that says something like, “you must delete files to send more to your controller, .etc.”

I had it once and forgot to take a screen shot. I really don’t want to sit at this laser and try to load up to 100 .lbrn2 files to make this happen.

If you have one, can we have it and also have permission to have full use of it in our video?

Cheers.

There are two possible messages we provide in LightBurn:
The 1st is: Your file is xxx Kb, but your controller only has yyy Kb free. Continue? (if you are overwriting a file of the same size it is likely safe to ignore this)

The 2nd is: Your controller has 99 files stored, and will reject new files unless some are deleted.

I do not have a screenshot of these messages presently, but we have added to the list for documenting. :slight_smile:

It’s the second. I can’t remember what it looked like, but when you fill up the controller with files, LB gives you that error and you have to go into the controller and delete everything. I might be able to get away without the screen shot, or keep stacking up files and get the error. I will have to see what the grownups say about the final video. We have so many people en this machine, that we have to have everything, or someone will be lost at 2am, and everyone on slack will be asleep. 90% of people just don’t know how to google problems. But thanks for the effort.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.