Sculpfun s10 not recognised

Lightburn is not recognising my Sculpfun s10 and I have tried running my laser as Grbl laser, but the speed is to fast to cut. What is going on or am I doing something wrong? I am using Lightburn 1.4 registered

I know nothing about Sculpfun s10, but if you haven’t already this video may be worth a watch

Thank you for the video, it was interesting and showed things I had not thought of. I have settled for Lightburn 1.3 showing GBRL m3 (1.1 or earlier) as my laser on. If i’m feeling braver I may try Lightburn version 4. :slight_smile:

Do not use the GRBL m3 option, use only GRBL as type. Otherwise, you can’t make full use of all the features. Here is a guide on all settings for the S10: Setting up the software - Diode Laser Wiki

Thank you for your reply, i’m sorry for not responding sooner.I have, after all the messing about i.e. unloading, reloading Lightburn versions 1.3 and 1.4 I ended up loading my Scalpfun s10 prefs from another computer albeit with a couple of edits that I had to bypass. (don’t ask me what ones, I don’t know) anyway everything seems to be ok at the moment, no doubt I shall have some problems in the future due to the skips. Thanks again