Second laser does not fire

Hi there, I have a two head laser with a Rudia 644XS controller. I can’t get the second laser to fire - only laser one fires. I can pulse test the second laser, so I know it’s operational. As you can see from the screen shot, I have the second laser chosen and enabled; yet, only laser one goes on. Your thoughts?

Thanks

which machine are you running? In lightburn go to edit>machine settings and scroll all the way down to laser settings click the drop down and make sure all the parameters match for laser 1 and laser 2.

Hi there, thanks for your response. You can see in my setup, I have two heads, 100mm apart.

Going into machine settings, it does read two laser heads. Both heads are enabled. In the cut settings, I have laser 2 enabled. Yet, when I cut, laser 1 is the only one that fires.

I have found a work-around in RDWorks. When I create an array of an object, set the second object to be 100mm to the right of the first object, and then turn off laser 1, only laser 2 will fire and cut then.

Your thoughts? Thanks,

Also, here’s my configuration. I have the two heads 100mm apart. Thanks.

Hmm, im stumped. It seems all your settings are in proper order. I also have a dual head machine and run lightburn exclusively and haven’t had an issue between the two yet. What brand is the machine? which dsp controller is it using?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.