Settings to cut a piece of plexiglass

Once again you guys have brought to light something I would have never figured out on my own! Because I’m not really familiar with the metric system and out of convenience, I changed my settings in Lightburn to inches instead of centimeters…doing so caused me more problems than I imagined! I could never figure out why the suggested settings with products I’ve purchased didn’t work. Well after all of your help on this issue, I realized that they were giving me speed settings in mm/sec not inches/sec. You should have seen the look of “well duh” that occured when I realized I had missed this crucial bit of info! Once again the Lightburn Forum saves the day! You guys are all so amazing and I truly appreciate you taking the time to help out us newbies! I can hardly wait to see what you do to save the day next!! Thank you again for all of your help!!!

2 Likes

I’m sure everyone will say ‘always welcome’. Out of curiosity how did the acrylic cutting turn out?

1 Like

I was diagnosed with covid yesterday (even after vaccination) so I haven’t had a chance to try it with my new found knowledge!!! I’ll update you guys when I can!

Hope you get over it quickly. Take care.

1 Like

Get well soon!

1 Like

I join Bernd

Well that’s a hell of a note… We are all expressing sadness.

Take care

:smiley_cat:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.