Since Last Update My Life Has Been A Nightmare

After last update, my machine no longer saves into lightburn and I have to manually select it from the dropdown list. Also, the files that were all saved and working fine were all mirrored and would jump around the page and flip when I tried to edit them. I went online and found that the files flip when the device origin changes, however I had never changed it. Once changing the device origin, my files now look properly when I open them, and I can edit at will, but sadly now, my machine frames and marks the wrong space when its time to run. At this point, its getting to where I have to spend an hour at least dealing with this before I can even run a simple file that I’ve burned a hundred times. I do have the ThunderCam installed and had been running on absolute coordinates in the past. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Delete the prefs folder and start with a fresh instance. Check if things get better then :slight_smile: That’s what I would do :slight_smile:

What version are you running?
You can revert back to 1.4.05 and see if everything returns to normal. the link to older versions can be found here

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.