Skewed up images

just got an LM3. My Ortur LM2 never had this problem. when import an image (PNG) and its cut out frame (SVG) it looks perfectly centered. When I burn it, the entire image starts out straight at the top and slides off to the right. Then the framing layer cuts perfectly centered. result is most of my image is out of the frame. What setting could possibly do this. I have tried twice with the same result. Speed 15000 at 100% power . doing in grayscale

A number of LM3 users have reported the skewed image problem. I haven’t seen anything definitive in terms of a fix but some have reported that a firmware update has resolved the issue. This doesn’t seem to be a fix for everyone having the problem, however.

If there is an area for your hardware, it’s usually better to put it there as more people dealing with that machine will see it…

Maybe Gil @OrturTech can give you some advise on how to deal with this…

Maybe someone will move it over there for you…

Good luck

:smile_cat:

I updated firmware before this currently 207. I also just submitted a ticket to ortur tech. They are on break till after new year

I am unfamiliar with how to move posts or even how to see an area that would have it. Obviously real new to this forum. Thanks to all and Happy New Years

Have a nice new year… don’t worry about moving the thread… it’ll probably get moved by someone…

Just a good idea next time you post a question about a specific device…

Good luck

:smile_cat:

Thanks you have a good one too

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.