Quick overview about my hardware:
60w Chinese laser, 40x60cm, Ruida 644XG
- engraving an vector-based graphic 50x50mm about 30pices.
- graphic: mandala style, many paths, ornate graphic
Test with one piece:
- take a bit of time to load the graphic (after pushing start button) but did his job well.
Problem with 30x pieces file:
- (I’m working with Illustrator)
- all 30pieces safed as lightburn file (15MB large)
- after pushing “start” it loads pretty slow (about 10minutes)
- when the engraving starts, it shifts the graphic like tetris = i have to stop the engraving.
= engraving failed
I dont know why but while sending the files to the laser it showes “51.594kb”. I don’t know why it’s so much.
Is there a possibility to simplify the file so it can load faster?