Snapmaker 2.0 a250 laser location and missing camera

Good morning. After 3 days of trying, searching I’m about to give up. I’m completely new to this. Bought Snapmaker 2.0 a250. It works on Marlin. After my research decided to use Lightburn software. Added the device. But… Location of my laser in Lightburn is wrong. First time I tried to move the laser to start the project burn it crashed into bed. It turns out that it got wrong coordinates. When I pres “get location” my laser according to Snapmaker Luban is in X-15.50, Y253.00, Z235.00. On Lightburn it shows X-141.50 Y122.90, Z 210.60. How to fix this/calibrate? Other thing is camera. On lightburn it doesn’t show my Snapmaker camera on laser module. On list it’s only my laptop webcam. Is it possible to enable Snapmaker camera? Sorry for probably stupid question, but I can’t find anywhere a solution for my issues. I installed driver CH340 from Snapmaker download section, and I’m using USB connection. Laser works OK on Luban, but it doesn’t have even 0.1% of possibilities of Lightburn. Please help me, or direct me at least where I can find solution. Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.