Software recognises Xtool 1d pro but returns to home when sent to run

I have a Xtool 1 d pro controlled by Lightburn 1.5.04 on a MacBook Pro Ventura 13.0. The software recognises the Xtool. It can do the frame function and locating points on a file but when sent to run a cut it goes back to home with the fan running. Any help would be much appreciated.

The xTool D1 pro may be offering an error message or a restart message in the Console window.

In the Console window in LightBurn, please click the switch that says ‘Show all’. It should be green for this test.

Repeat the request to ‘run a cut’. When it fails as it has previously, Select and Copy the text from the console window and Paste it into a reply here.

Looking forward to reading this one. Thanks!

Hi John,
When I ran the file it showed lots of what I assume were X andY coordinates. But the laser remained at home with the fan running. This was what was at the end in console.
G1 X227.357Y208.489

G1 X227.461Y208.494

G1 S0

M5

M9 S0 N0

G90

G0 X0 Y0

M18

Stream completed in 0:34

M108

WORK_STOPED

ok

ok

[MSG:Pgm End]

time out 1s

I don’t see an Error Message in what you shared here that might indicate a reason for the engraver to stop.

Feel free to repeat this at your convenience and grab the whole string of information, or… if on the odd chance you stashed the whole engraving operation in a file, please drag and drop the file into a reply here.

Also, If you’ve left the computer on, you can scroll back in the Console window, select and copy the whole sequence of commands and paste them into Notepad or another word processor and save it as a text file.

Any allowable file (like a text file) can be dragged and dropped into a reply.