-SOLD- Atomstack X30 Pro 160W [33W output] for sale - NewInBox

SOLD - a brand new Atomstack x30 Pro 160w [33w Output] laser engraver. It’s in original box - never unboxed. This unit, as you probably already know, comes complete with the Atomstack Air Assist system. The Atomstack X30 Pro has the latest six 6W laser coupling technology, as powerful as an industrial CNC Cutter, it can cut 18-20mm paulownia board, 10mm black acrylic board, and even 0.1mm stainless steel sheet at one time. The high-density laser can easily cut 25mm thick wood and 30mm thick black acrylic with multiple operations; it can directly engrave mirror stainless steel, ceramics, opaque glass and other materials. Compared with to a 10W laser engraving machine, the cutting speed is increased by 200%, and the cutting depth is increased by 150%. Compared with 20W laser engraving machine, the cutting speed is increased by 50%, and the cutting depth is increased by 25%. And of course it has limit switches and flame detection. I’m selling because I decided to keep my 20W laser based upon my type of use and what I am accustomed to. I had planned on selling this on eBay but they take over 14% of the sale price - which is outrageous. SOLD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.