I’ve been using Lightburn for a few months now and it works well for me. But recently I noticed a weird problem where, strange anomalies or added “zig-zags” appear in some of my lines imported from dxf files. More precisely, these problems appear in lines that were originally drawn as splines, but seem to occur more often in splines that have been offset. I’ve attached an image of what I’m trying to describe. Instead of a smooth spline as originally drawn in my CAD program (Draftisght), when imported into Lightburn these anomalies appear. Must have something to do with settings in the conversion process. I haven’t experienced this originally, but started to notice it about a month ago or so. I don’t remember if I’ve changed any settings in the Settings menu (image also attached). I believe the version of Lightburn I have now is 0.8.07.
Thanks if you can help.