Some text stays inverted after changing device

On Linux/Ubuntu 18.04 and with previous 0.9.24 and latest 1.0.2 versions the following happens.
Starting Lightburn and it defaults to a device with a different origin(left/rear) than attached loaded file(left/front). In my case it defaults to my Smoothieware K40 device and I’ve seen it happen with a GRBL device too.
Load the file and it’ll show inverted in Lightburn.
Select the device it was designed for, Ortur LM1 in my case.
The design will properly orient itself except for the upper text “I Give In To” will remain inverted.
If I open Lightburn, set the device and then load the file then the design is completely oriented properly.

IGiveIntobeer.lbrn2 (109.7 KB)

This has been validated to appear on MacOS and Windows versions using my 2 device configurations. Here is what the tester stated:

OK, I was able to import your two device profiles (after trimming the .lbrn2 extension off the end of the filenames).

I do see the issue now, on both Linux and macOS, but not precisely as you describe it. When I load the design under the default Smoothie device, the text “I GIVE IN TO” is right side up, but the other text is flipped. Then when I change to the Ortur device, ALL the text flips, so “I GIVE IN TO” is now wrong and everything else is right.

It appears that a left/rear origin triggers the issue but a right/rear origin (what I use and thus what I tested against) does not. Very strange.

dev_profile-ortur.lbdev.lbrn2 (4.4 KB)
dev_profile-smoothie.lbdev.lbrn2 (2.6 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.