Stability of lightburn windows in work area - estabilidad de las ventanas de lightburn en area de trabajo

Hello. If someone can help me with the Lighthburn windows. I am new to this subject of Laser which is now my hobby as a retired person. I am very excited and it helps me to keep my mind always active.

The CONSOLE, CUTS/LAYERS, LASER Y OTHER windows always appear anywhere in the work area and I have not been able to stabilize them. The CONSOLE Window always appears and occupies almost the entire work area, it does not even deactivate when I leave the Lightburn. What I can do? Thank you very much if someone can help me.

Hola. Si alguien me puede ayudar con las ventanas de Lighthburn. Yo soy nuevo en este tema del Laser que es ahora es mi hobby como retirado. Estoy muy entusiasmado y me ayuda a mantener mi mente siempre activa.

Las ventanas CONSOLA, CORTES/CAPAS, LASER Y OTRAS, siempre aparecen en cualquier parte del area de trabajo y no he podido estabilizarlas. La Ventana de CONSOLA siempre aparece y ocupa casi toda el area del trabajo, incluso no se desactiva cuando me salgo del Ligthburn. Que puedo hacer? Muchas gracias si alguien me puede ayudar.

If you place your mouse pointer right along the seam between the workspace and side panel this should allow you to change the relative size of each portion. Notice that the mouse pointer will change to show this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.