Stylus Zoom with drag left/right

I’ve been using Lightburn for about a year and it’s really, really good! Loving it please keep up the great work and thank you for making this available.

I use a Wacom tablet a lot in Illustrator and Photoshop and to zoom/pan around a design is very efficient using the stylus with the spacebar helper to move, and stylus drag left or right with spacebar + CMD to zoom in or out.

I don’t see any similar functionality in Lightburn. I’ve been getting by with Option + and Option - to zoom. Wondering if I’m missing something or could make a feature request.

Thanks again!

Spacebar drag should also work in LightBurn. A couple of conditions though:

1. you need to be “clicked” into the workspace
  2. you need to also click left mouse button. I assume you can do this with touching the pen to the tablet

Middle-mouse button does this automatically. So don’t know if you already have middle-mouse button assigned to any of the pen or tablet controls. But if you can map them that will work for you.

For zooming a couple of options:

1. If your wacom has multi-touch capability you should be able to do two-finger drag up/down to zoom in and out
  2. mouse scroll wheel can also be used to zoom in and out.
  3. Alternatively perhaps you could map zoom-in/out to any hotkey buttons on the tablet.

Thank you for the awesome tips!

As you mentioned, spacebar drag works great in Lightburn, I should have mentioned that in my original post. I just tried the Wacom scroll wheel for zoom and it works perfectly. I think as my muscle memory gets used to it, I may even prefer that over spacebar + CMD.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.