Telecamera non funziona aggiornamento background (Camera not working background update)

Buongiorno a tutti! Ho configurato correttamente la telecamera (è un modulo molto simile a quello che proponete voi, da 1920 x 1080 con angolo a 140°) seguendo tutta la procedura senza intoppi. Ma arrivato alla fine, non mi aggiorna il background, e mi riporta una serie di errori.
La mia macchina è una CO2 40K con controller Viperburn aggiornato. Versione Lightburn 1.1.0.4

Good morning everyone! I have correctly configured the camera (it is a module very similar to the one you propose, from 1920 x 1080 with an angle of 140 °) following the whole procedure without hitches. But when it comes to the end, it doesn’t update my background, and it brings back a number of errors.
My machine is a 40K CO2 with updated Viperburn controller. Lightburn version 1.1.0.4

I believe that there are two (or more) separate things going on here.

I know nothing about this controller. Would you be willing to share a link to the supplier, manual or software? I’d like to know more.

Alarm lock can be caused by the door switch, cooling water, several reasons.

Please scroll up in the Console window and capture the reason for the Alarm lock.

Grazie Jo.
Allego l’immagine della console con le prime righe in alto ma non c’è nulla che riporti al non funzionamento della camera.
Come si vede, è configurata ed appare chiara l’immagine però non me la riporta sullo sfondo della tavola e non mi fa lavorare e nemmeno tracciare nulla.

Thanks Jo.
I am attaching the image of the console with the first lines at the top but there is nothing that refers to the non-functioning of the room.
As you can see, the image is configured and appears clear, but it does not bring it back to the background of the table and it does not let me work or trace anything.

Per quanto riguarda il controller Viperburn, credo che non venga più prodotta.
E’ stata chiusa anche la pagina Facebook dedicata.
Resta solo un video di presentazione

As for the Viperburn controller, I believe it is no longer being produced.
The dedicated Facebook page was also closed.
There remains only a video presentation

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUhZrZFYZFgDlvwHiWyDuLg

I believe that ‘ALARM: Hard Limit -Y’ is the reason.

E secondo te, come lo posso risolvere? E cosa può centrare con la telecamera?

And in your opinion, how can I solve it? And what can it target with the camera?

Your coordinate system:

forum post viperburn (your coordinate choice)

Coordinate system shown in video:
2022-05-04_13-52-55 viperburn video settings

I would change this first.

If the Limits are ignored, the device may not know where it is pointed.

Fatto. Riavviato, non è successo niente.
Ho anche controllato di avere tutte le autorizzazione di Windows per la fotocamera ed è correttamente configurato per farla funzionare su Lightburn ma in background non ci va …

Done. Restarted, nothing happened.
I also checked that I have all Windows permissions for the camera and it is correctly configured to run on Lightburn but it doesn’t go in the background …

What outcome are you expecting the camera to assist with?

Did the alarm lock stop?

La telecamera deve essere presente in background al centro della tavola di lavoro ma non compare mai. Mi serve per posizionare immagini e tracciarle. E’ davvero strano che io riesca a vederla in funzione nella finestra a destra ma non riesca a visualizzarla al centro.
quando faccio click su “Aggiorna sovrapposizione”, dopo qualche secondo si apre la console con l’errore di prima.

The camera must be present in the background in the center of the work table but it never appears. I need it to place images and trace them. It is really strange that I can see it working in the window on the right but cannot see it in the center.
when I click on “Update overlay”, after a few seconds the console opens with the previous error.

Sinceramente non capisco questo allarme “Hard Limit -Y” perché la telecamera è comunque fissata e lo streaming non credo possa avere a che fare con i limiti degli assi X e Y … bah … non so più che fare …

I honestly don’t understand this “Hard Limit -Y” alarm because the camera is fixed anyway and I don’t think streaming can have anything to do with the limits of the X and Y axes … well … I don’t know what to do anymore …

Grazie comunque per il tuo tempo Jo! Sei stato molto gentile. Se ti viene in mente qualche soluzione, te ne sarò grato davvero!

Thanks anyway for your time Jo! You have been very kind. If you come up with any solution, I’ll be really grateful!

Does your laser engraver complete a homing cycle without error?

I have been informed that consistent homing is an absolute prerequisite of camera calibration and that calibrating without homing can cause position errors and quite possibly the hard limit error you are experiencing.

Ah, ok. Allora proverò questa sera a ripartire da quel punto. In effetti non ho mai fatto caso a quell’errore … Grazie ancora!

Ah OK. So I’ll try tonight to start from that point. In fact, I never noticed that mistake … Thanks again!

Grazie John. Ho controllato partendo da NESSUN ERRORE in console e facendo diverse prove. L’errore che compare è sempre e solo relativo a quando clicco su “Aggiorna sovrapposizione”. In quel momento compare proprio quel “ALARM: Hard limit -Y
// NOTICE limits are disabled until all have been cleared
// NOTICE hard limits are now enabled
error:Alarm lock”
Sinceramente non capisco a cosa sia attribuito perché la macchina lavora senza problemi. L’unica cosa che ricordo, è che ogni volta che svolgo un’operazione qualsiasi, devo fare un “reset allarme” altrimenti non proseguo. Ma lo fa da sempre e non ha mai dato altri pensieri.

Thanks John. I checked starting from NO ERROR in the console and doing several tests. The error that appears is always and only relative to when I click on “Update overlay”. At that moment that “ALARM: Hard limit -Y” appears // NOTICE limits are disabled until all have been cleared // NOTICE hard limits are now enabled error: Alarm lock " I honestly do not understand what it is attributed to because the machine works without problems. The only thing I remember is that every time I carry out any operation, I have to do an “alarm reset” otherwise I won’t continue. But he has always done it and has never given other thoughts.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.