Template library location

I’ve create an Art Library, a Materials (cut) Library and a Template library. I see how to access the Art and Materials libraries but how do I access the Templates library? thanks

Hi Steve, can you explain what you mean by template library?

1 Like

How did you create these libraries?

You can use the standard open/load or save via the standard file system… All of these give you option to navigate the file system to find these.

I have a directory of templates, but I just import them into the artwork when I need them.

:smiley_cat:

when I open “window” at the top of the LB screen, it gives the the option to check “art library” and “material library” so that both libraries open next to the workspace, but there is no option to open the template library.

There is no template library, at least not in my LightBurn version, which would like to be the most up-to-date.

It might be helpful to try to describe what you mean by “template”. With LightBurn, you can build files with specific defaults and save them to use later as a starting-point or template, yet those files are saved in the standard LBRN or LBRN2 file format.

ok, got it. it’s just another folder along with all my other project folders, in this case, in OneDrive. thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.