The exhaust fan does not turn on

Hello, I have a machine laserman flyingbear. When I use LightBurn, my smoke extractor fan doesn’t turn on. When I turn on the program from the USB stick everything works. How do I fix this?
Thanks.

When you say you are turning on the program from the USB stick, do you mean that you are directly loading the file into the machine, then running it? Was that a g-code file generated by LightBurn, or by another program?

Or do you mean that you are loading an image file directly to the machine from the USB stick, and running that?

I connect the flash drive to the machine, with the ready-made GCode program. Then everything works properly. (the machine works without a computer).
But if you run the program from a computer using LightBurh, the fan does not work.
I hope we understand each other.
Thank you.

If you share the ready-made GCode from the USB stick here, we may be able to look at it and identify a command being used to turn the exhaust fan on. You’ll need to change the ready-made GCode’s extension to ‘.txt’ to share it here.

Uploading: LaserMan.gcode1.txt…

It looks like the upload failed - please try again, and wait for the upload to complete before submitting the post.

LaserMan.gcode1.txt (440.4 KB)
Ohh, Sorry. This is how it should work.
Is there no way to control the extractor fan in LightBurn?

Thanks - I don’t see any command here to turn on an exhaust fan or other peripheral, so it looks like it won’t be possible to turn it on through LightBurn, unfortunately.

It’s possible someone else with this machine will chime in and correct me on that - you could also try contacting Flying Bear for their input.

Thanks for the quick response.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.