The LIGHTBURN EXPERIENCE Streams

WE’RE THRILLED TO ANNOUNCE THE FIRST-EVER
LIGHTBURN EXPERIENCE

Live Streams

Day One

Day Two

2 Likes

@Rick I was able to see a portion of Lightburn 101. PLEASE put these presentations on YouTube!!! I can’t pause live stream to go get a coffee, or repeat interesting sections.

Ah, thank you and I understand. These are live streams hosted on YouTube currently. I can view from this page or directly on YouTube using my Firefox browser, and can pause / rewind in my testing. How are you viewing?

We do intend to make all sessions available after the entire event has concluded. We will announce the details once available. :slight_smile:

Chrome. It shows LIVE , and in the past live streams blocked me from any rewind.

Will these be paid or subscription when available? I watched part of the Diode Basics one, but he took to long to get to any useful information, so I went back to checking postings.

For paid attendees, they will be made available for 1 year, I believe. We want folks to be able to benefit from these presentations, so for those that did not attend, there will be a fee, but the details have yet to be made available.