The machine hults when it reach the far right side

I am using LightBurn 1.5.03, built Fri 2024-03-08 @ 14:54 and IKIER K1 Pro machine.
I tried setting up the camera and made a 400mm * 400mm square with diagonal lines. When the machine moves all the way to the right, it stops. it shows the message " Starting stream
Layer C00
ALARM:1
Hard limit triggered. Machine position is likely lost due to sudden and immediate halt. Re-homing is highly recommended.
On or near line 0:
Stream completed in 0:06
ok
Grbl 1.1h [‘$’ for help]
[MSG:‘$H’|‘$X’ to unlock]
error:1
G-code words consist of a letter and a value. Letter was not found.
ALARM:1
Hard limit triggered. Machine position is likely lost due to sudden and immediate halt. Re-homing is highly recommended.
Grbl 1.1h [‘$’ for help]
[MSG:‘$H’|‘$X’ to unlock]
ok"

My engraver areas supposed to be 410 * 410, unfortunately the machine hults when it reaches the far right.
Your support will be highly appreciated.

Alarm 1 is a hard limit trigger, meaning your machine’s homing switches are being triggered when you move to the far right. Check to make sure the switches are wired correctly and nothing is causing them to get stuck in a closed position.

If your machine homes by registering resistance to its movement, make sure nothing is causing it to snag as it heads toward the right of the machine - wires without enough slack or debris on the rails could cause that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.