The Need for Speed

At some point I can see myself getting accustomed to this but today is not that day soo…

Can we have stuff like the two Framing Options and the Move to Second Target Position functionality NOT be tied to the Speed defined in the Move Tab:
Screenshot_20230215_202513
But instead a System Wide Speed Preset which if defined / toggled on automatically overwrites the Move Tab Speed one?

EVERY F***ING TIME after I precisely jogged the Tool Head with to a desired location and hit one of those three Commands a wild Snail that somehow managed to get it into the Machine appears shouting “On your left!” as it passes my Tool Head because the latter was still set to 1mm/s while I stand there for the next 5min having an Existential Crisis until the Tool Head finished drawing an imaginary Circle or whatever on the Raw Stock Material :sob:

I’m sorry if I laughed at this… I suspect this is extra aggravating for you since you don’t have panel controls. On typical Ruida setups you use the panel keys to move the laser head. Those keys run at an independent speed from the Move controls. So in contrast to you, I find it actually useful to have both the rapid controls on the panel and finer adjustments in Move window.

but ya gotta like his writing!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.