The number 0 being reported as an open shape

Hi,

I am trying to engrave a line of numbers but when I do the preview, the number 0 is being reported as open and removed from the output. This has never happened before; actually I did numbers yesterday no problem.

A video is here.

Thanks

Steve

This is very odd. I can clearly see the issue you are having but can not reproduce on my end. What OS version are you running? Anything else you can share that might be unique on your setup?

Hi,

I am running Windows 10 and LB 0.9.11. Nothing very unique as far as I am aware and as I mentioned, I did a whole lot of engraving yesterday with no issues.

I tried quitting and restarting LB with no luck, so I restarted the whole machine and everything seems to be back to normal. Will keep an eye on it.

Thanks

Steve

You have that text node set to ‘Serial Number’ mode. You’ve given it a 0, meaning you want a leading zero, and then given no other specifiers, so it’s not drawing anything at all.

Oh man, I missed that one. So sorry gang. Not so odd after all. Additionally, I see there is an Offset set as well for that text entry.

Thanks for the cleanup Oz!

Ahh. Thanks very much!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.