Time Out and then Connection lost

I have an xtool D1 Pro 20W and I am using a Mac mini running Sonoma 14.0. I am able to cut SVG files. Just today when I try to engrave an image I encounter multiple time out lines in my console and then connection lost. I tried to engrave an exact same file that I engraved a few days ago, now it runs for about 3 to 4 minutes and then the connection is lost. I ran an SVG cut file and I can see the same time out lines appearing in my console (probably at least 80 time out lines for a 15 minute project). It did not though actually lose connection and did complete the project. I know not to use xcs and lightburn at the same time. I have rebooted my pc (making sure there was not anything about xcs running in the background), I am still having the issue. My xtool is connected to lightburn by the USB cable. I have all my sleep setting off. Any help on why this is suddenly happening and how to get it to stop.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.