Макрокоманды , начальноя точка заготовки

Добрый день скажите как написать макрокоманды перейти к началу заготовки по осям X Y Z так как при ножатие кнопки перейти идёт ось только Y и X. а Z стоит на месте, На оси Z подключена поворотная ось).Надо что бы и она приходила в точку после экстренной остановки…

Good afternoon, tell me how to write macros to go to the beginning of the workpiece along the X Y Z axes, since when the button is pressed, only the Y and X axis go. And Z stands still, A rotary axis is connected to the Z axis). stops…

This is a very interesting project.

Z axis behaviour can be activated in Edit - Device settings (Изменить - Настройки машины) and selecting the switch to enable it.

I am interested to know which controller you are using for Любительский лазер (Amateur Laser) and which GRBL version you are running.

I am not certain how you are making art on the Z-axis in LightBurn.
Are you using both X and Y axis to move the laser to follow the curvature of the bowl?
I am very interested in your Unique workflow.
Please tell us more about your set up and configuration.

Start and End Script Macros are in Device Settings window - select the Gcode tab to inject GCode into the stream that you are feeding your engraver from LightBurn. I look forward to assisting you as I come to know more about this.

Some G-code captures from the Console window may help me understand more about your system. Please copy and paste the startup message from the LightBurn Console window so I can tell which engraver controller and GRBL type you are using.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.