Transferring font from Mac to PC

I singed up for lightburn on two different computers. One PC and one MAC. We have ben using the PC with success, but the font we really want to use was on the MAC and the trial ran out… Do I have to buy the software just to get that font and have to use the MAC everytime and move the equipment? Or can I login temporarily on the mac using the activation code from the PC to steal the font pack from the MAc and add it to the PC??

Thanks in advance!

it may be I have misunderstood you, but we have in our license option for 2 computer. I also use a Mac to construct things and an old Windos7 PC to control the laser with.

You could also copy the font required to the PC and install it on there. Fonts on a MAC are stored in the /System/Library/Fonts folder some are also in Users/{your_user_name}/Library/Fonts folder

Can I transfer the serial number for the license to the mac long enough to find the font and copy the library?

Thanks bernd.dk and sonnyh

if you have not installed LightBurn on another computer yet, you can just install it on your # 2 computer.
You will find your code under “License Portal” at the top of the menu here on the forum page.
Is there time left on your trial version?

Fonts are Operating System level resources and LightBurn uses what you have installed on the computer. Nothing to do with the license.

You need to find and install a Windows compatible version of this font and install that using the Windows font installation process.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how-to-install-or-remove-a-font-in-windows-f12d0657-2fc8-7613-c76f-88d043b334b8

Once you have the desired font installed on your Windows machine, it will become available within LightBurn.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.