Trouble with latest version making radius corners on square box

Trouble with latest version making radius corners on boxes, square or rectangle. I am able to do them on multiple sided boxes. Any suggestions

What trouble are you having, and how are you trying to place a radius on the corners? Please share your steps taken and what did or did not happen. What did you observe, exactly?

Using 1.0.04 Mac version, I am able to radius the entire rectangle from the ‘Shape Properties’ page (Shape Properties - LightBurn Software Documentation).

I can radius a single corner using the ‘Radius’ tool (Modifier Tool - LightBurn Software Documentation) without issue.

On an earlier version no problem.
Step 1 : using box icon to draw I create a box 2"x2"
Step 2: I use the arrow button to move the box which highlights it
Step 3: While highlighted I click the radius button. Nothing happens like the points appearing on the corners.
If I have created a box with tabs I can highlight the box and go to radius button and the points show up

I’m on pc not mac.

Show us. I am not following where you are having issue. You can see from the pictures I posted, I am able to get both processes to produce radius corners. :slight_smile:

Rick if you duplicate my steps you will be able to radius the corners just like your pictures unfortunately I cannot. I was able to do it in a previous version of Lightburn. The current version I’m using is 1.0.04.

I may have a setting wrong. I didn’t make any changes when the new version updated .

No. Rick actually helped me resolve it, I wasn’t using the Properties window I was just clicking on the radius icon on the main program screen.

Thanks Rick

User error, boy do I feel dumb
Thanks to all who responded

Can you share what specifically you were trying that did not work? This might help others not stumble around this process. Thanks :slight_smile:

I forgot that once you create the box and want to radius the corners one needs to click on the box corners. I just kept clicking the radius icon down on the left of the toolbar thinking this would activate the corners on the box

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.