Ts3 rotary set up

I have just got a twotrees ts3 and have managed to engrave a few slates and had minimal issues. But for the past 2 days i have been pulling my hair out trying to engrave on the included roller set up. I have googled, youtubed and trail and error and im just not getting anywhere.

Can anyone please help me out

Thanks

Do not use the roller setup in lightburn.
Run the “use rotating.nc” file off the SD card. Then change the switch on the back to number 2.
When you are done, run the “use y axis.nc” file on the card and then change the switch on the back to number 1.

1 Like

Thank you ill give it a try now :slight_smile:

If you can’t find both files on the card, delete the rest except the 2 files.(after backing up the card) Mine had a problem with to many files on the card and couldn’t show all the files.

Ok so i have found the files. So far i have…

File open - use rotating axis

Turned switch to 2

I have my image on the centre of the screen.

When i did slates i ysed the frame tool. Is it the same with the glasses or do i manually move the laser??

Sorry for sounding stupid

It will set the Y axis to the centre of the larger space on the rotary. Just jog the x to get to where you want.
On the rotary I use centre for the job origin.
Framing will work just the same as everything else.
Don’t go to fast. Things do tend to slip. I put a fat elastic band flat on each end and it seems to help.

Thank you so much i have managed to get it to do something. Unsure if its etching the glass but at least its rotating lasering something :grinning:

Have you treated the glass with something? If not, it will not do anything to it.
Black craft paint works very well for frosted, cold galvanizing compound is good for a black etch.

Ah ok no didnt do anything. Its playing up a bit now saying its outside of margins. Ill have another play in the mornjng. Thanks for your help tonight. Dave :grinning:

Walmart or dollar store acrylic paint. Cheap and easy.
Once you have it set up, make sure you have these set or you probably will get that error.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.