Twotrees laser stops firing

My machine is a Twotress TT-5.5S . Using driver ch340 with lasergrbl v4.9.4. Controller (not sure what controller). Running Lightburn 1.3.01.
Im using windows 11 Home.
Just stopped firing. I can manually make it fire, but it wont fire when running the project.
All my layers are active.
Did I wear it out already? ;-(
TIA
Doug

ps
NEW issue that relates to my post.
This morning I decided I would check to see if by a miracle she would work, but no luck. SO I decided to try to burn just one item. My latest discovery while trying to cut and burn multiple patterns of the same object, same pattern as I have been doing in the past. Here is what I discovered, if I only burn and cut one object it woriks but if I try to cut multiple patterns that I copied and paste the laser doesn’t fire.
Any ideas or hope?

There’s not much information provided here. You need to better describe your problem.

Please read this

My machine is a Twotress TT-5.5S . Using driver ch340 with lasergrbl v4.9.4. Controller (not sure what controller). Running Lightburn 1.3.01.
Just stopped firing. I can manually make it fire, but it wont fire when running the project.

Did I wear it out already? ;-(
TIA
Doug

ps
NEW issue that relates to my post.
This morning I decided I would check to see if by a miracle she would work, but no luck. SO I decided to try to burn just one item. My latest discovery while trying to cut and burn multiple patterns of the same object, same pattern as I have been doing in the past. Here is what I discovered, if I only burn and cut one object it woriks but if I try to cut multiple patterns that I copied and paste the laser doesn’t fire.
Any ideas or hope?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.