Un fill part of a modified leter

Had to modify a damaged letter A now the center of the A fills with remainder of the letter how can I fix that

Had to fix a A and now the center fills with the rest of the letter " no hole in the A"

What do you mean, technically? Fixed how? Is the center shape of the “A” a closed shape and on the same layer? Please show a screen capture to help us “see” what you do. We can go from there. :slight_smile:

And please don’t double-post. It makes us all work harder that required.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.