Unable to active on a second computer. Max computers reached?

LB can know, if they so wish, where are the keys being activated
So hypotetically a key sold to TT that activates in NY and Frankfurt… is not abnormal
20 keys having similar geographical patterns might be :smiley:

But anyway is all speculation and I am sure there is a good explanation for this.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Two Trees with us.

Your most recent key seems to be showing only one UK activation on a Win 10 computer named Polygon.

If that sounds right I’ll transfer it to your portal credentials (email etc.) and, going forward it will only work for you.

Yes this is correct. Thanks. @JohnJohn

1 Like

Ok… It’s locked to you. :slight_smile:

I have applied your name and email address from the forum to your key.

You have used one of three activations. Your key will activate two more computers. Please log into the Portal and test your credentials there.

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

I’ve tried ‘Recover Password’ and the reset link isn’t coming though (I’ve checked the spam folder).
Just to add I have a Microsoft email account that doesn’t filter out any emails in the ~25 years I’ve had it.

MSN does throw us to spam/junk or take unusually long to arrive on occasion. We take steps to prevent this, you should have this soon.

Unfortunately still nothing after about a day and trying quite a few times. In addition to my current, I’ve registered my other email address with the forum if you could try that one instead. Thanks.

I just regenerated the password reset link to your msn email, please check again.

It came through instantly this time, but when I try and type in a new password I get this error:
https://i.imgur.com/VBrdpIP.png

EDIT: Another just came through, same thing.

I’ve sent another, make sure you click on only the link from the latest email that arrives. Before you click on it make sure your PC date and time are correct.

I just tried the 2nd one, same thing. Yes the date and time on my PC is correct.

Hmm, try this, go to the Cryptlex site, but make sure in the top right corner that your region is set to US.

Then click on ‘Forgot Password’ …etc.

Finally I’m in!.

What’s strange is it worked instantly and I tried both US/EU several times yesterday. Anyhoo…

Thank you and everyone at Lightburn for the help I’ve been given over the last few days. Excellent customer service!

1 Like

Oh good!, :grinning:

1 Like

For what it’s worth I never download programs from third party’s. Like John I’ve had bad experiences going that way. I always go to the parent company. Have never had a problem by doing that.

Just for clarification; It wasn’t downloaded from a 3rd party. It was downloaded from the official Lightburn website and TwoTrees were an official reseller of keys.
The key I paid for got which had 3 activations seemed to somehow end up with multiple customers. How that happened I have no idea.

Sorry my friend, I miss read your post. But so glad you finally got everything working.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.