Unable to jog in manual or continuous mode - XTool S1

Using Lightburn 1.4.05 on Windows 11 Pro. It works fine in manual mode when continuous mode has not been enabled (Edit > Device Settings > Enable $J Jogging). But once continuous mode has been enabled and Lightburn re-started, neither manual or continuous jog modes work. Is this a known issue? And, should the arrow keys on the Num Pad work while in manual mode? (they don’t) Thanks

I don’t know if it’s a known issue but at least one other user experienced what seems like a related issue. See here:

Bottom line, if jogging fails after enabling $J Jogging then the firmware likely doesn’t support it.

It should.

Make sure that mouse focus is on workspace when you attempt this. Numlock must also be on.

I guess continuous mode won’t work unless XTool makes changes to support it in the firmware. I was able to use the number keys to move the laser after focusing on the workspace & having numlock on. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.