Unable to proceed with Calibrate Camera Alignment

So, I’ve not been using my laser lately and just getting back into it. I was attempting to calibrate the camera this morning, the initial circle pattern calibration went off just fine.

I moved to Calibrating Camera Alignment and I haven’t been able to get the test pattern to engrave on the laser. It sends it, the preview on the controller is just a blank screen and it never starts. I’m able to send jobs to the laser through LightBurn and it seems to work normally. I can’t figure out what’s up.

Specs Below:
MacOS 10.15.7
BossLaser LS14-20 70W w/ RDC644XS (RDLC-V8.01.65)
LightBurn v1.0.0.1

Some quick pics and screen shots:

Controller Screen Before:

Sees camera fine:

Settings input for my material (cardstock):

Clicking Start, this message appears below:
Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 11.24.19 AM

Controller Screen (notice “run” but nothing happens):

Clicking “Start” again results in this

These are worth review: https://lightburnsoftware.github.io/NewDocs/UsingACamera.html

Yeah, been there but the problem is that clicking “Start” in “Cutting the Alignment Markers” seems to send the file to the laser cutter but nothing happens… The laser cutter shows that LightBurn is trying to send something but…

You may need to roll back a version as there are known issues with Macs, the macOS and USB. Try an older version, and let us know how you progress.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.