Ungrouping problem

I’m currently using windows 11 with LB 2.1.03 I’ve never had this problem before but maybe someone else has seen it. I had some Text that I converted to a path. I then ungrouped it and the whole object shrank in size. I tried it with some different text/convert to path/ ungroup. Same thing.
I have no problems with normal objects but this has me stumped. I have tried just dragging to resize it again but for the project I’m doing that’s just not an option that will work for me.

Is this text that you imported?

No just typed in from the list of fonts installed on my system.

I’ve seen similar issues after converting text to paths. Since it only happens after ungrouping, I’d check the object dimensions or scaling values before and after the conversion. Hopefully someone with LB 2.1.03 can point to the exact cause.

Are you running a newer edition? Just wondering if you are able to replicate it. I have no problem upgrading if that would fix the issue.

v2.1.04 is the latest release, but that should make no difference.

When you convert it to path, it is automatically ungrouped. It did not change size here.

You said you just typed it in. What font and size (from the box at the top)?

Ok, I realized that I actually was importing (copy paste) it from another project I had. I’m pretty sure that was what was going on because I can’t reproduce it if I type directly in to the project I’m working on. Thanks for your help.

You’re right, thank you. I think I copied some other text from another project and that was giving me problems.

This is always best if you can, but I know a project can come from anywhere.