Universal Engraver 15000mw blue CNC laser machine

Hi, I just finished assembling my laser and I am trying to figure out how I add it Lightburn. I am working on a Mac. When I open Lightburn I don’t see my laser when I click Find my Laser. Do I need to add it manually?

We have had several of our members successfully get this system to work in LightBurn although it is not exactly layed out in a step-by-step process I could find. From my searching I find most have needed to flash their controller hardware with standard grbl to fully utilize the features provided in LightBurn. This process is now something I can help you with as I do not have one of these units. Maybe a member will chime in with more definitive setps to get the latest supported firmware installed on your hardware.

As far as setting up a ‘Devices’ profile, start here to see what results you get and we can go from there: https://lightburnsoftware.github.io/NewDocs/CreateManually.html

Thank you for the response! I will try this today when I get home. I have read some information about flashing the controller but if someone has a more step by step process, that would help a ton.

If you do find a good set of instructions for this process, please report back here so others can benefit. :slight_smile: