Unterschiedliche Größen Übertragung Different sizes transmission

Hallo, leider bin ich in englisch nicht gut.
Ich brauche hilfe bei der software.
die objektgröße, zum Beispiel 50x50mm wird nicht im gleichen maßstab auf das zu lasernde objekt übertragen.
Die Größe auf dem Objekt beträgt dann ca 65x65xmm.
Woran liegt das?

Hello, unfortunately I am not good at English.
I need help with the software.
the object size, for example 50x50mm, is not transferred to the same scale on the object to be lasered.
The size on the object is then approx. 65x65xmm.
Why is that?

I think it’s your steps per mm that do not fit.
$100 is X steps / mm and $101 is Y steps / mm, if you do not find someone with the same machine here in the forum who will share this information with you, you can reduce the values yourself until they fit. The easiest way is to draw a large square for eg 200x200mm, engrave it, measure the sides and adjust $100 and $101 until they fit.

Hello Bernd, Thank you for the tip with correcting the 100 X and 101 Y steps. I was successful with it. I don’t understand the logic behind it, but success is the most important thing.

Hallo Bernd, vielen Dank für den Tipp mit dem korrigieren der $100 X und $101 Y Schritte. Ich hatte damit Erfolg. Die Logik daran verstehe ich zwar nicht, aber der Erfolg ist das wichtigste.

… nice that everything is fine now.
It’s not so mysterious with the $100 and $101 parameters. The values just reflect how much the stepper motor has to turn to move your machine e.g. 1mm. To achieve a high precision, the revolutions are divided by a high factor, hence the relatively high numbers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.