Update - Can’t send files

I am always deleting files. Since new update i can’t send files anymore.

1 Like

Please confirm the version of LightBurn and what OS / version as well. How are you trying to connect?

You say, “…anymore.”. Can I assume this is new behavior? Have you been able to successfully send file before using LightBurn? Can you connect and send files using AutoLaser?

Version is 0.9.22
MacBook with MacOS BigSur 11.2.1
Connected through Thunderbold-USB-Cable, also tried with Thunderbolt-USB Adapter and normal Printer Cable.
I installed FTDIUSBSerialDriver

Can you also tell us,

This is a known issue, and the same problem we were having with Ruida. I’m going to send you a beta version to try for me.

Working again with latest 0.9.24 for smaller files.
Problem with complex files remains.
I ordered some cable chokes to test, if the problem is cable-related.

Please describe what this means, exactly, and what you are trying to do and what you are observing. In reviewing this entire post, I do not see a description for said, “complex files”.

Again, all new versions of lightburn are no more working to send files directly with usb cable.
I have to save to USB Drive and stick it into the laser.

We have yet to be able to reproduce this on any of our own Macs - several M1’s and a couple Intel based ones. This is with a TopWisdom controller, correct?

Is there any news on this topic? I have the same problem. I can go down the edge of the graphics and control the axes, but I can’t send or start programs. Please help.

I am having the same problem - can’t send files to TopWisdom controller on m1 mac.

Hello, I have the same problem.
Unfortunately, it is not possible for me to transfer files from my Mac mini (Late 2018, macOS 14) to my Topwisdom (TL-410C) controller.

The axes move and tracing the outline works.

Can someone please help me?