Updated lightburn and now it won't connect to my laser

Hi, i dowloaded the trial a couple weeks ago. All was working great. Then it asked me to upgrade to 1.3.01. I upgraded, and now it keeps giving me the error that it can’t connect to my laser or that my laser is busy. My cord connection is fine as my other program for the laser is able to connect. I have a Xtool D1 pro 20w. So i assume it has to be with the upgrade right? So I went to your website and found the link to download the old version 1.3 that I had, assuming it would work fine again. I tried this and still its giving me the same message. Please can anyone help me. My laser is pretty much useless without your software and I would like to purchase if I can get it going again.

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Updated Lightburn to 1.3.01 and now my laser says it isnt connected

I’m going to reactivate your previous thread.
When threads go quiet we assume that they’ve been resolved.

I’m going to merge these posts into it, I’m assuming that it’s the same question.

There are a few steps to getting an xTool to connect.

Does it connect with XCS?

Is XCS running in the background and not allowing LightBurn to connect?

I’m having the connection issue after upgrading to the latest version on 12/17. No sleep mode in USB, won’t connect to esc either now, but they did an update as well.