Updated to 9.10 and now I can't burn

I’ll have to look at that - The angles might be affected by origin settings.

I am using absolute coords and the area is only 94.88mm X 14.086mm.
Here is what I see when I do a preview:

When I started a new project and did the exact same thing, it worked fine. That is what makes this so odd.

The first ‘C’ is crossing the edge of the page boundary. That’s why it’s not showing.

It isn’t on my screen. I zoomed in and it is right on the line. I used the positioning option after I keyed in the text to put it in the lower left corner. I will move it to see what happens…

When I move it away from the corner, it then shows me the preview. When I select the option to place it back in the lower left corner it does not show the preview any more. Something doesn’t seem to be quite right then with how this positions.

It seems to me there was a setting about warning if you were going to go outside of your machine limits. I get that all the time as I have many burns set to run past what I am burning and that will go out of the cutting area. I don’t worry about it as I do not zero my machine at its actual zero so I know it can easily run past that point.

That is EXACTLY what is happening to me at the minute - only change I made was updating lightburn 9.11 from 9.10 - I’ll try going back to 9.10 to see if it fixes my problem. ummm… how do I reload 9.10?

There is a setting you can use in 9.11 that works great for this. In settings, there is a setting called “Discard out-of-bounds shapes if possible” that you can turn off.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.