Using Omtech Solis Duo with Lightburn

Hi Guys

I have a 50 watt Omtech Solis Duo laser and i am using it with Lightburn Software but I have a few questions. So when shutting down the laser and starting it back up I first have to open the Omtech software to get the working area correct on the laser. Is there a work around for that? Second question is has anyone used the Camera Align tool to align the camera. I can not get it to work its at least 1/2" to 3/4" off and thats the closest I can get it. Last question is it possible to get the remote to work when using the Lightburn Software. It would be really handy.

Thank You

Lightburn doesn’t want to do this, from a safety viewpoint, it’s inference is that the machine will be running unattended.

Normally the fiber has it’s own configuration file and it’s carried with the device settings. The led usually has grbl controls that a user can set.

Problem with this, is that the fiber is driven by grbl that is not standard. You might go out to their site and see if they have any tips or tricks for a grbl fiber. Many times these are not recognized as a galvo type.

I don’t use a camera, so can’t help you there.

:grinning_cat: