After updating to V184.108.40.206 or above, we are now experiencing “fill” issues on particular jobs.
We have one project using large fonts and now the internal areas are being filled.
I have reverse installed V1.0 versions (where this project was created) and the issue is not there.
After a few more experiments I found a strange anomaly, it doesn’t fill when it is outside the surrounding cutout box.
We have quite a few projects with large arrays.
It seems to be an issue with “Flood Fill” and being wholly contained in another shape, like a cutout.
It isn’t just confined to fonts either. I have tried a few shape in shapes, and it fills it all in just the same.
Is this something you can look into as it seems the newer version V1.1+ has created this anomaly.
We will continue with pre V1.1 for the time being.