V1.2.03 and Material Test

The burn order of Material Test in v1.2.03 is different from v1.2.01. It’s complete, but almost random. See image of partial play. Is this intentional, a bug, or a feature?

1 Like

I saw similar behavior with text. The text I had was in a circle, it would do seemingly random letters instead of moving around the full circle. Very different from 1.2.01 where it would start and work around the circle.

Do you have an example file I can look at that demonstrates the problem?

Test - burn order.lbrn2 (71.1 KB)

I have one, I also have some new information.

1. it doesn’t happen with new files created with v1.2.03
  2. it happens with files created with v1.2.01 and opened with v1.2.03
  3. when it does happen in v1.2.03 if I move the frame layer from the top the to bottom it no longer does the line before fill.

This is a copy from the other post:

MooseukDavid Rodgers

1m

Thanks John, that is strange, moving the tool layer to the bottom as you say makes the cut as expected. Good spot.

One for the Lightburn folks

update:
If you change the Cut settings from ‘Fill shapes individually’ to ‘Fill all shapes at once’ it behaves as expected

For some reason, I am not getting any of the alpha numeric stuff to populate. I am only seeing some of the blocks? Any idea what may be causing this. I am using an Atom Stack A 20

Can you show a picture?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.