Variable Text will not see the CSV files on my system via the file browser within lightburn

The Variable text feature is a huge boon, thank you. But I have a problem with the inbuilt browser:

With the Variable text feature, I can not see any files when using the built in file browser, I can see folders but no files. Attached is a screen shot of the same folder view from within lightburn and the same folder from my system file browser clearly showing many csv files.
No matter what I put in file name *.csv *.txt no files show. (including star.star not showing on this forum page correctly)

I can get around it by manually typing in the file name, but seems like it is a bug, I should let you know about.
Using a Linux Mint 19.3 OS and lightburn 9.11.

At present experimenting with cutting wood veneer with a 2.5watt diode laser, good results so far.

The file extension filter is set incorrectly - that semi-colon should be a space in the extensions list. I’ve fixed this for the next release.

Great, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.