Version 1.2.03 for Ubuntu installs 1.2.02

I have just downloaded V1.2.03 for Linux64, but when I install it, it installs version 1.2.02, not 1.2.03. I’m running Ubuntu 22.04LTS 64 bit.

1 Like

Same here. Downloaded, installed and tried both the .run and .7z versions. They run the 1.2.02 version. I’m also on Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS 64 bit.

1 Like

Same here, I thought there was an issue so I went down a rabbit hole trying to uninstall and reinstall. Lightburn installing version 1.2.02 when running file “LightBurn-Linux64-v1.2.03.run” On my laptop running windows 10 I updated to the 1.2.03 windows version and it shows the correct version number.

1 Like

This is fixed and there will be an update shortly. We moved a bunch of stuff around internally, and one of the scripts used to build and package files was grabbing old content.

1 Like

Not wanting to hijack the thread … but in addition to confirming the same issue, I’m also on a separate rabbit trail with Ubuntu 22 and wondering if anyone in this thread is currently using a camera (that’s working) … or even better, that wasn’t working on 22 but you resolved the issue … here’s the thread just in case someone has any info. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.