Version 1.3.00 Tool path not framing?

accuracy looks ok by me

I just downloaded 1.3 and now whenever I frame something it is super slow. Is there a fix for this? Thanks.

Change speed in Move window.

That did it, thanks.

Blockquote

David, well spotted Sir. Having started this thread some time ago I have stayed with 1.2.1 as it works well with the framing on T1 / T2. Wanting to protect my investment in the software I tried 1.3.1 hoping it had added a fix, but it hasnā€™t. I noted that a Lightburn representative states that the T1 / T2 are not specifically for framing. Disappointing as it seems like a really valuable feature. Your observations are a level of resolution and as such Iā€™m going to try sticking with the latest version and endeavour to remember to change my habit to highlighting the whole job to frame. Hoping Lightburn see the light (so to speak) !!!

Yeah, I found that disappointing as well. Either way, Iā€™m doing like you mentioned, changing habits slightly. Do forget sometimes but itā€™s a slight inconvenience for such a powerful program. :grin: Maybe they will see the light and add the T1/T2 as framing toolsā€¦

Use rubber band framing as it still works for framing T1 and T2. Letā€™s hope they donā€™t fix that oneā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.