Version 1.3.01, Sculpfun S30 works with halved power

Hello, I have a Sculpfun S30 with XY extension. Since I’ve installed the version 1.3.01 I noted a loss of power by half. initially I didn’t understand and I have literally gone crazy . Than I uninstalled Lightburn and reinstalled the previous version 1.3.00. And Now everything works well.
I now doubt that the true power of the laser can be reduced…

This is an example of the reduced power

The issue is almost certainly not related to the version change. There’s likely something else going on that’s not obvious. Try upgrading to 1.3.01 and I suspect there will be no change to power. There are some important fixes in 1.3.01 that you’d likely want to have in any case.

I agree to PY, I use the latest LB version (and all the versions before) and never had a change in laser power. It’s much more likely that it has been a misconfiguration.
I don’t know why, but recently, I had more cases that the firmware settings have been corrupted. Carefully check them after the upgrade.
Just as a side note: To be honest, presently I think that this could be an issue with LightBurn corrupting the settings because I had not a single case where affected users were using LaserGRBL or another tool. Only LB users had corrupted settings and the LB serial communication is more unstable than in LaserGRBL to my experience. But I have to examine more deeply.

Thank you for your answers. Today I reinstalled the latest version and the laser works really well! I think it could be the grounding or I don’t know what…Now I am terrified that it will happen again anytime if I don’t find the cause. Anyway I contacted Sculpfun and they asked for some videos of the laser working at 100%. I hope this story will be useful for someone else. I will let you know.