Vertical banding in preview and the actual burn

Lol, I am more confused than you and I started this debacle. The original question was that I was trying to burn the image on to a tile and I was seeing banding in both the preview image in light burn and it was the same when I actually burned the image onto a tile. I was asking how to reduce or remove the banding.

All good, we will get there. :slight_smile: Please post your LightBurn file including the desired image and we can take a look. image

DPI mismatch. 300 dpi image and you set your burn at 231. Must match.

Preview always shows banding at certain zoom intervals . That’s a monitor issue that is normal.

If you read from the top you will see that the actual burned output is the same as the preview.

If you find the sweet spot…there will be no banding as I have found and banding still shows on preview. Apples & Oranges

Lol, kind of the point of my question, how do you find the sweet spot. there is such a large list of possible causes, makes it difficult you know where to start.

From this, we might be able to direct you further. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.