View Ortur Firmware Version

Hello! Just got my new Ortur Laser Master 2. Everything was working fine and I managed to get some awesome tests. I started to burn a grid pattern on the plywood base where my device is located. My settings were 3000/50. About 75% of the way through the light produced from my laser became very weak and as a result, is no longer able to make any kind of mark. There is still light and it still moves as expected.

I’m not sure what to do. I have tried resetting my computer and restarting the laser several times. After reading some posts on this forum I think I might be suffering from the power regulation issue, but I’m not sure how to find my firmware version to check. I have also tried setting the laser power to 25.4% which produced the same result.

Any advice?? Thank you!

Ha e you checked your usb cable… Interference doesn’t do these things any good.

Also, head over to the ortur Facebook group… It’s run by the guy who runs ortur so that is the best place to voice this.

I will try that thank you!

Im searching for the FB Group too, because my laser is already burning by tapping the laser test button at 0,01% power, and i cannot focus perfectly :wink:

Tried it with a known good cable. Still nothing…

Facebook group is here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.