Wachten op verbinding... Port failed to open - already in use?

It worked fine, and suddenly after reboot Mac, I got this error msg. Have tried to configure a new device but no result yet.
Sculpfun s6 pro is connect via usb cable. What could be wrong ?

Did you check which serial port has been assigned? Is the correct one selected in LightBurn?

Yes, the cu.usbserial-1460 is used in Lightburn

don’t know how to select or choose an other usb port on the Mac (just plug in) in one of the slots

Seems to be ok, as long as you don’t have any other devices connected to the Mac. Are you familiar using the console / terminal?

Not on a Mac, but can learn

I have installed Lightburn on a Windows Laptop and is working just fine with my Sculpfun 6 pro. So problem is in my Mac USB port(s).
Will try to solve that so I can use the Laser on both systems.

Thanks f
or response Melvin !!

Maybe try to install the CH340 driver again first. There are multiple versions, the one I linked here: Setting up the software - Diode Laser Wiki was reported to usually work fine.

installed LigbtBurn on Windows laptop en worked just fine, I think got a problem in/with my USB ports on the Mac cause sometimes my extra screen looses signal too

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.